K&F Quick Release Plate for KF09.115 Tripods | KF31.051QRP
R150 incl VAT
A replacement or backup mounting plate with quarter inch screw for attachment to any Arca-Type tripod heads
– Matches the Quick Release Plate which ships with the K&F Concept KF09.095 or KF09.040 tripods
– Replacement Quick Release Camera Plate
– The plate follows the popular Arca-Swiss standard, ensuring compatibility with a vast array of Arca-Swiss style clamps and accessories.
– Includes standard ¼ Inch screw
– Embedded non-slip, grippy rubber top pad to hold your camera securely
– Made from durable, lightweight aluminium
– Anodized in black for excellent resistance to wear, corrosion, and impacts, ensuring longevity and reliability.
– Screw can be tightened; with flat edge screwdriver or coin, by hand with handy flip up fastening ring
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
1 x K&F Concept Quick Release Plate
1 x ¼” Screw
1 x 1 Year Warranty
K&F Quick Release Plate for secure and effortless camera mounting to the K&F Classic-Vlogger Tripod KF09.115
This is a great product for photographers needing to replace a lost plate. It is also great having the option of a spare plate when you have more than one camera body, or other accessories that you may want to mount on a tripod. Even just having a spare plate which includes a ¼” screw, laying in the bottom of your K&F Concept camera backpack, could save your day. It can help you attach your camera to your tripod or a range of photographic accessories. Whether it is for a camera, lens, light, strobe or a microphone, extra plates will always be useful. An essential accessory for any photographer or videographer. Crafted with precision and durability in mind, it ensures a secure and stable attachment, giving you peace of mind during your shoots.
A Quick release Plate is the part which screws into your camera and gets clamped into the tripod head to securely lock it into place. It is the interface which allows quick attachment or detachment of your camera from it’s stand. The ability to quickly attach or detach it, is how these were named Quick Release Plate’s, is also sometimes referred to as a QRP or Camera Plate, QR Plate, Quick Release Adapter, Quick Release Assembly, Quick Release Bracket, Quick Release Mount, Quick Release Platform, Quick Release System, Quick-Release Clamp or Tripod Mounting Plate. Generally all of these names refer to the same thing. These particular Quick Release Plates make use of a V-shaped groove or flared foot. Within the K&F product lineup this type of mounting system is found in the tripod model KF09.115.
The grippy texture top of the plate will securely hold the plate to the camera. To attach this mounting plate to the camera is done using the included standard quarter inch screw. The screw comes with a handy flip up fastening ring, so you don’t need a screwdriver to securely attach it to your camera. The plate and screw are designed to mount onto DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, and small camcorders which then will give it the ability to quickly attach to a compatible tripod head. If you using your tripod as a stand it can also be used to attach a range of photographic, lighting or sound accessories as most make use of the standard ¼” screw thread. The K&F Concept tripod plate is moulded from black composite plastics, making it light and durable. This reliable item is so useful it is always worth having a spare.
Invest in the K&F Quick Release Plate and enjoy the convenience of swift camera mounting and precise adjustments. Whether you're a professional photographer, videographer, or an enthusiastic hobbyist, this plate is an essential tool to improve your workflow and capture stunning shots with ease. Order now and take your photography to new heights with K&F's reliable and innovative quick release plate.
- Dimensions: 68 x 50 x 14mm
- Weight: 30g
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Black
- Grip Pad: Texturized cross hatch
- Mounting Screw Size: ¼” Quarter Inch (standard for most photographic equipment)
- Screw Tightening: Slot for coin or screwdriver, Ring for hand tightening
- Compatibility: Exact replacement for K&F Concept KF09.115 tripods